2016 AP Month Photo Event
We’ve got a big idea for AP Month this year, but it depends on a collaboration with you – and all AP families!
Let’s build a photographic image-base of “harmony” together – a Wall of Harmony – and share with the world!
The AP Month theme this year is “Nurturing Peace for World Harmony” because we’re aiming to counterbalance the overflow of unrest, conflict and strife that seems to permeate our daily experience.
This October during AP Month, we’re going to focus on supporting more peace and harmony as parents – in our lives and families. What can we do – and what do we already do – to live and parent in harmony each day?
Help us build this harmony and use these photos as a shared virtual hug for ourselves and a gesture to the world.
Guidelines to submit your photos for consideration:
- Send your photos to to email@example.com.
- Email subject should read “2016 APM photo event”
- Include your name, mailing address, e-mail address, and phone number at the beginning of your message.
- Subjects in your photos need to give their permission to use the photo for these purposes.
- Only one submission per person, per topic.
- Preference will be given to personal, candid photos.
- There is no fee to participate.
- Submissions can be any size, black-and-white or color, and should be attached to the e-mail message as a JPG or TIF.
By submitting your photo to API, you attest that the photo is your own and hereby give API permission to freely use the photo on its website, in its publications, or in any of its materials with any resulting proceeds to fully benefit API as an organization. Only the top selected photos that are high resolution (300 ppi/dpi at 8×11″) will be considered for our print magazine cover.
Promotions will not be accepted and API will only include photos that uphold the theme for AP Month, reserving the right to remove any photos.