2010 Carnival of Blogs
Explore with us the challenges we face in raising children who know the healthiest ways to be nourished in every aspect of life. Participate in our Attachment Parenting Month blog carnival and share your experiences in keeping our children “Full of Love.”
To participate in the carnival:
1. Submit a post on one or more of the following topics as we celebrate emotional and physical health:
- For parents who have struggled/are struggling to make healthier nutritional and/or activity changes, what has been the impact on the children? The whole family? (May be better or worse than desired or in flux)
- For parents who may be the epitome of physical health, yet have children who regularly make different, less healthy choices, how do you resolve the challenges?
- Families whose children are regularly exposed to unhealthy options, how did/do you work through this situation?
- Ways we’ve uniquely accommodated and/or resolved common food and activity emotional hot buttons. (Do you have an automatic impulse to make your child clean her/his plate? What do you do? How do you handle deserts? Vegetables? Do you require numbers of bites until finished? )
2. Publish a post on one of the previous topics to your blog with the following text (including hyperlinks):
This post is part of the Attachment Parenting Month blog carnival, hosted by Attachment Parenting International. Learn more about how you can keep your children “Full of Love” by visiting API Speaks, the blog of Attachment Parenting International.
3. Once your post is completed, submit a link to your submission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with a short message that the post is part of the AP Month 2010 blog carnival. Submissions will be accepted until October 31!
Please note that in order to participate in the AP Month 2010 blog carnival, the post must be published and publicly viewable.
If you do not have a blog, but would like to submit a guest post for AP Month, please email email@example.com to make arrangements.