2016 Blog Event
This year’s AP Month theme is centered around “Harmony” as we celebrate “Nurturing Peace for World Harmony.”
We’re calling all bloggers to reflecting on the topic, limber up your fingers and send us your words about this timely topic. How can parents live and raise families in harmony? What is peaceful parenting? What mundane parenting moments and lessons do we draw from that give us glimpses of a different world? How do we transform daily media or even real-world situations into roots of family harmony?
Blogs that best illustrate the topic will be selected for showcasing during AP Month in October on APtly Said.
Tell us how you generate, maintain and share harmony. We are particularly interested in family harmony and it’s relationship to the larger world. How has API has influenced your life toward greater harmony at home, with your family, community and world? Bring us harmony!
Check out the guidelines below, mark your calendars for invitation dates and get ready to send in your creative moments in parenting!
1. Write a blog post that demonstrates our theme of “Nurturing Peace for World Harmony”
2. Kindly remove any promotional and advertisement features from your posts. (Interested in promoting yourself or your product with API? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.)
3. We loves photos! So, if you have one to include, please send it (with proper credit and license).
4. Submit a link to your post via email to APIblog@attachmentparenting.org and use the subject “AP Month 2016 blog event”.
5. API will review all submissions and feature those that most closely demonstrate our AP Month theme.