2011 Carnival of Blogs
Play with us! Send us proposed blog posts on the topics of ways you incorporate play in your family!
To participate in the carnival:
1. Submit a post that illustrates ways play has been beneficial or even challenging in your family. Ideas might include (but are not limited to):
- your experience (re) learning how to play!
- ways you’ve successfully managed to play repetitively with your child (or worked with it)
- ways that play has helped increase cooperation in your family
- things you remember especially loving to play as a child with your parents (and how that might affect how you play with your child!)
2. Publish a post on the topic of play to your blog with the following text (including hyperlinks):
This post is part of the Attachment Parenting Month blog carnival, hosted by Attachment Parenting International.
Learn more by visiting API Speaks, the blog of Attachment Parenting International.
3. Once your post is completed, submit a link to your submission via email to email@example.com a short message that the post is part of the AP Month 2011 blog carnival.
Submissions will be accepted until October 5!
Please note that in order to participate in the AP Month 2011 blog carnival, the post must be published and publicly viewable.
If you do not have a blog, but would like to submit a guest post for AP Month, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.